The Victoria University Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand are open for applications. Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand (Funded) At Victoria University of Wellington,
the Tongarewa Scholarship is open to all international students from around the world. Understudies the people who need to read up in New Zealand for the level of Experts and PhD are urged to apply.
The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 academic year. Additionally, submit an application for the funded Merck International Research Scholarship 2023 in Germany. Victoria University Wellington Scholarship
This award is open to students who have a strong academic record and are either in their first year of undergraduate studies or working toward a postgraduate degree. Students pursuing bachelor’s
and master’s degrees are eligible for 10 scholarships totaling NZ$10,000, while those pursuing only master’s degrees are eligible for 9 awards totaling NZ$5,000. Additionally, annual stipends
and tuition reimbursements totaling $27,500 are given to 110 PhD candidates each year. After the candidate has been accepted to the university, the grant can be used for tuition.
In 1897, Victoria University of Wellington was founded. The university is ranked 215th among the world’s best universities in the QS World University Rankings 2023.
The university’s excellent teaching methods enable students to acquire numerous skills here. Free education is a fantastic opportunity for students in New Zealand.
Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
|University:||Victoria University of Wellington|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Tuition Fee|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||New Zealand|
|Last Date:||1 September 2023|
- For undergraduate and master’s degree students, the Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 for International Students will provide NZ$10,000.
- There are ten prizes.
- Only candidates for the Masters degree will be eligible to receive nine awards totaling NZ$5,000.
- The scholarship is for a single year.
- Doctoral students will be given 110 awards totaling $27,500, which include tuition and a yearly stipend.
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the Tongarewa Scholarship in New Zealand:
- Documents from previous educational institutions, such as a degree certificate or transcript, as well as a conditional or unconditional offer letter from Victoria University of Wellington.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words that explains the following:
- Why you want to study at this university and the candidate’s educational objectives Why you will be chosen for this award You can also list any leadership roles you have held and the specifics of your involvement in your university, school, or community.
To be eligible to apply for the Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 for International Students, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates from any identity who is paying full expense
- Should be first year understudy of a college degree or entering a postgraduate certification program.
- Criteria for Ineligibility:
- Candidate who has completed any prerequisite courses at Victoria University of Wellington (such as the Foundation Studies Program or the English Proficiency Program) or has studied abroad or is a student of any partner universities if candidate is in second year of university study
How to Apply
- The Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023–2024 for International Students can be applied for through an online system.
- Typically, applications are accepted one month prior to the deadline.
- The following is the official advertisement link: