Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022 Sindh – Sindh District Population Welfare Department posted a new position alert for Latest Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022 Sindh – New Govt Jobs In Sindh District. Association of Sindh District Population Welfare Department has declared new position opportunities for occupants of Sindh, Pakistan.
Most recent Sindh District Population Welfare Department Careers advertisement distributed in the every day Express Newspaper on February 28, 2022. The District Population Welfare Office looks for applications for the unfilled places of mali, aya, chowkidar, assistant, driver, and sweeper in Karachi, Sindh Pakistan. Individuals with Middle or Primary schooling, for instance, are qualified to apply.
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022 Sindh Details
|Department||Sindh District Population Welfare Department|
|Job type||All Government Jobs|
|Education||Literate, Primary, Middle|
|Salary||25,000 – 35,000|
|Location||Sindh, Pakistan (All Sindh residents can Apply)|
|Last Date||14 March, 2022|
- Driver – Salary Scale (BPS-04)
- Chowkidar – Salary Scale (BPS-01)
- Aya – Salary Scale (BPS-01)
- Sweeper – Salary Scale (BPS-01)
- Mali – Salary Scale (BPS-01)
- Candidates who have applied already & have qualification Literate, Primary, Middle can reach for interviews for these vacant posts.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age Limit for Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022 Sindh is 18 to 35 years and 5 years unwinding as indicated by the govt strategy.
- The inclination will be given to those candidates who are occupants of particular UCsi close by administration conveyance focuses
- Office claims all authority to increment or reduction the quantity of opening.
- Competitor should apply according to their capability and master once.
- Candidates who are as of now in taxpayer driven organization should apply through appropriate channel.
5.6% standard for Minority, 5% for Abled Quota and 15% for Women Quota would apply where relevant;
- Deficient applications wouldn’t be engaged.
- Applications got after due date would likewise not be enter .
- Just qualified up-and-comers would be called for interview
No TA/DA will be allowable to competitors showing up for test/interview
- Unwinding in upper age limit is permitted according to Government of Sindh strategy
- Application should be went with two late visa size photos and authenticated photograph couples of every important declaration, Domicile,
PRCs, and so forth
- Competitor should compose name of post applied for on the envelope.
- The application should reach at District Population Welfare Office inside 15 days of distribution of ad
How to apply Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022 Sindh?
Candidates/Job Seekers should follow these means:
- Employment forms are welcomed from applicants having habitation/residency testament of all areas/urban communities of Sindh Province for Recruitment to fill empty posts.
- Intrigued Candidates able to apply for opportunities referenced above should go after stroll in interviews alongside their requests for employment and CV and all authenticated duplicates of instructive and experience testaments, automated CNIC, Domicile declaration, 2 Passport size new photographs of contender to organization’s location of Secretary Population Welfare Department Sindh NICL Building 11th FLOOR SURVEY NO. 183/4 CANTONMENT AREA, Abbasi Shaheed Rd, Karachi Cantonment, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan before last to apply.
- Extra data in regards to employing process against any work post can be gathered by reaching authorities of Sindh District Population Welfare Department through Phone helpline Number which is 021-99333449
- Deficient applications or got after the end of available time on the last date for accommodation of utilization won’t be engaged.
- Intrigued Candidates can likewise effortlessly peruse applying methodology and Eligibility models for all empty work posts authoritatively declared by Sindh District Population Welfare Department.
Address: Secretary Population Welfare Department Sindh NICL Building 11th FLOOR SURVEY NO. 183/4 CANTONMENT AREA, Abbasi Shaheed Rd, Karachi Cantonment, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan