The Anhui Medical University Scholarship in China is open for applications. The Grant is Remarkable CSC Scholarships 2023 in China (Fully Funded) presented by Chinese Government.
Anhui Medical University accepts applications for fully funded scholarships from all international students. The Chinese government will cover each and every cost. The scholarship can be used toward a Master’s or a Doctoral (PhD) degree. To apply, there is no application fee.
Additionally, submit an application for the fully funded Einstein Forum Fellowship in Germany from 2023 to 2024. Anhui Medical University Scholarship
To pursue a BS, MS, or PhD degree in China, applicants from all over the world can apply for a Chinese Government Scholarship. Programs are taught in English and Chinese. Anhui Medical University Scholarship
Hefei, in China’s Anhui province, is home to Anhui Medical University, a major provincial university. Anhui Medical University Scholarship
The university has 16,673 students, including 95 international students (including those from Hong Kong and Macau) and 7,187 students enrolled in the School of Extended Education.
Of these, 179 are enrolled in doctoral programs, 2,728 are enrolled in master’s programs, and 8,867 are enrolled in undergraduate programs.
Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|University:||Anhui Medical University|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||10 April 2023|
To pursue a master’s or doctoral degree in China, the Anhui Medical University Scholarship is a full and unrestricted scholarship.
- Waiver of all tuition costs Accommodation: Master’s double room, PhD’s single room (water and electricity should be paid separately) Monthly Stipend:
- Master and General Scholars pay RMB 3,000 per month, while PhD and Senior Scholars pay RMB 3,500 per month.
- All-inclusive health insurance: 800yuan/year.
These archive are important to apply for Anhui Medical University Scholarship Grant 2023-24 for Understudies from everywhere the world.
- Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English) Passport Copy Notarized Certificate of Highest Education Notarized translations in Chinese or English must accompany any documents in languages other than Chinese or English.
- A study plan or research proposal (written in either Chinese or English) and academic transcripts For undergraduate students, this should be at least 200 words, for non-degree students, 500 words, and for graduate students, 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation, either in Chinese or English. Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors must be submitted by applicants for the graduate and senior scholar programs.
- In China, valid identification from your legal guardians is required (only for applicants under the age of 18).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), which can be downloaded from http://www.campuschina.org or http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina (written in English and only required for applicants planning to stay in China for more than six months).
- All of the items on the Foreigner Physical Examination Form must be covered during the physical examinations. The application is deemed invalid if it is incomplete, does not include the attending physician’s signature, the hospital’s official stamp, or a sealed photograph of the applicant.
- Because the result is only valid for six months, please plan your physical examination schedule carefully.
- a duplicate of the pre-admission letter from the chosen Chinese university (if one is available).
- The HSK Certificate, if one is available.
- Non-Chinese nationals in good health are required to apply.
- Age and educational background requirements:
- Candidates for master’s programs must hold a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years old.
- Doctoral candidates must hold a master’s degree and be under 40 years old.
- There is no way to combine the scholarship with any other scholarship.
The last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Anhui Medical University Scholarship is 10th April 2023.
How to Apply Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship?
To apply for the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023–2024, there is an online application system. The online application procedure is as follows:
- Information system at CSC: If you do not already have an account, go to the Chinese Government Scholarship website at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and create one.
- Then, begin the application by entering the Agency Number: Type B and 10366.