Balochistan Jobs Today we are sharing the whole information about the Ministry of religious affairs and harmony jobs. The Ministry of religious affairs has issued the latest vacancies in Balochistan. It’s a big opportunity for suitable candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for such positions as Driver Naibqasid Sweeper and Chowkidar.
The government has issued different positions on different Cities of Balochistan. Their age limit should be 28 years. Males and Females both can apply for these jobs. Interested and suitable candidates fill these given vacant positions in 30 days. The last date for this job is 27 February 2021.
Balochistan Vacant Positions
Balochistan Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Ministry Of Religious Affairs and Harmony|
|Qualification||Primary to Matric|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last Date||27 February 2021|
Balochistan Jobs 2021 Eligibilities
- Qualifications: Candidates must having minimum Primary to Middle of Matric qualifications from recognized institutions.
- Domicile: Applicants must having Balochistan or related district local Domicile.
- Age Limit: The age limit for these jobs is 18 to 28 years old.
- Experience: The maximum of 02 years experience is required only for the Driver. An HTV or Ltv license is required for this post.
How To Apply For Balochistan Jobs 2021?
- Interested candidates can apply from District Zakat Officer in Office time.
- Candidates must be having local domicile and educational documents.
- The candidates who have already posted to the government department need to ad NOC.
- All the educational documents should be attested with 02 fresh passport size photographs. Otherwise, applications shall not be entertained.
- Only suitable candidates will be called from Balochistan Government.
- Applicants bring their original Educational documents and original CNIC.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test and interview.
- The interview date will be issued later in the Newspaper.