Announcement of Narcotics Investigator Jobs in District Attorney’s office as a Narcotics Investigator in Rochester New York. The job of this situation in the District Attorney’s office includes arranging case documents, coordinating insight information into the case the board framework, deciding qualification for redirection to treatment programs by checking on criminal narratives and capture records, directing debriefings to assemble knowledge
examining patterns in opiates use and dealing, and going to gatherings with accomplice organizations. Work is acted as per set up techniques. There might be times when the worker is needed to pull all nighters and ends of the week. Narcotics Investigator Jobs
Under the overall oversight of the Chief of Special Investigations Bureau, the representative reports straightforwardly to the Chief Investigator. As required, performs related assignments.
Duties of Narcotics Investigator Jobs
A District Attorney as a Narcotics Investigator addresses individuals who have been accused of violations in criminal preliminaries. Violations can go from the most genuine to less genuine, like homicide and defacement. Nearby governments enlist district attorneys to indict criminal cases in the interest of the public authority.
- Addresses the state in indicting lawful offense criminal cases
- Works with police officers in the examination of criminal cases
- Presents cases to the great jury
- Addresses survivors of brutality in defensive orders and addresses the state in eliminating youngsters from harmful families
Requirements For Narcotics Investigator District Attorney Jobs
- (A) A three (3) year degree in Criminal Justice, Public Administration, or Political Science from an accredited college or university and seven (7) years of paid full-time or part-time experience as a police officer involving experience in narcotics investigations; OR
- (B) -Five (5) years of paid full-time or its part-time equivalent experience as a police officer at the Sergeant level or higher; OR -Seven (7) years of paid full-time experience as a police officer;
- (C) As defined by the above (A) and (B) limits, (C) is any combination of training and experience that is equivalent.
- Possession of a Police Officer Training Certificate issued by the New York State Bureau for Municipal Police Training Council at the time of appointment.
- Must be a United States Citizen at the time of appointment.
- Download/View Full Announcement
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the eligibility for Narcotics Investigator Jobs at District Attorney office Rochester NY then you apply by click the below apply button. Also, you can apply for Latest SUNY Jobs NY – HR Generalist jobs
- Master and Ph.D. Scholarships and Postdocs at McGill University
- IU University Online Scholarship
- Denmark Scholarships 2022- Latest Govt Scholarship
- [Live Streaming] Join FIFA World Cup in Qatar 2022-2023 & Prediction
- PPSC Jobs Latest Advertisement- PPSC Jobs 2022
- New BISE Faisalabad Jobs 2022 – Join Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Faisalabad
- New MDA Jobs 2022 Via PPSC -Join Multan Development Authority Careers
- Healthcare Department Latest Jobs 2022- Latest Govt Jobs
- Latest KVB Jobs 2022 – Sales and Service Associate vacancy