The National Commission on the Rights of the Child has put out Latest NCRC Jobs 2023 advertisement for Jobs In Islamabad to find qualified candidates from all over the country who meet the requirements for the listed positions. Before the advertisement’s closing date, qualified applicants from any Pakistani province are invited to submit an online application.
The following positions will be filled on a contract basis for a period of three years, which can be extended upon fulfillment of duties. On this page, you’ll find all of the information you need about the Latest NCRC Jobs 2023 openings, including the application process and eligibility requirements.
Latest NCRC Jobs 2023
- Assistant Director
- Account Officer
- Assistant Private Secretary
Jobs In Punjab Details
|Hiring Organization||National Commission on the Rights of the Child|
|Place of Posting||Isb|
|Required Qualification||Matric to PhD|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Latest NCRC Jobs 2023 Eligibilities
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Assistant Director||BPS-17||MBA/ MPA/ LLM||04|
|Assistant Private Secretary||BPS-16||Bachelor||02|
How to Apply for Latest NCRC Jobs 2023?
- You can get the application form by going to www.ncrc.gov.pk.
- Within 15 days of the advertisement’s date, applications, CVs, and attested copies of degree or certificate issued by CNIC must reach the undersigned.
- Candidates who are already employed by the government should apply in the appropriate manner.
- By completing a separate application form for each position, applicants can apply for multiple positions.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- At the time of the interview, candidates will need to present original certificates.
- The test or interview will be called only to those who have been shortlisted.
- The initial appointment will be renewable for an additional three years.
- Participation in a test or interview will not result in a TA or DA.
- The National Commission on the Rights of the Child reserves the right to withdraw or cancel advertisements.
See more jobs