Punjab Police PPSC Sub Inspector jobs 2020
Latest government jobs 2020 in punjab police department Punjab publice Punjab Public Service Commission announced Advertisement No 29/2020 for Punjab Police Sub Inspector PPSC Jobs 2020.There are total 430 vacancies for all punjab district included service quota and civilians positions on regular basis.
Candidates were waiting for these jobs may know apply for sub inspector jobs from any part of punjab having said qualification and all requirements physicals and medical according advertisement.
Stay at this page for ppsc sub inspector jobs,challan form,past papers and syllabus.The jobs advertisement is published in daily express news paper on 22 October 2020 on Thursday.
|Hiring Department||Punjab Police|
|Place of Posting||Any Where in Punjab|
|Published Date||22 October 2020|
|Last Date||12 November 2020|
Details of Punjab Police PPSC Sub Inspector jobs 2020
|Post Title||Sub Inspector|
|Required Education||Graduation with 2nd division from recognize university by HEC|
|Age Limit||20-25 Male/Female|
|Physicals Requirement||Height for Male 5’ 7” (170.18cm)|
Height for Female 5’ 2” (157.48cm)
|Visual Standards||Distant vision-6/9in eye with or without glasses, and near vision not less than J-1 for both male and female|
Note: Candidates are required to mention Physical Standard in their Online Application Form as per Certificate of Physical Standard Issued by the Medical Superintendent of Distinct Headquarters Hospitals or Service Hospital, Lahore or Police Hospitals under the Regulations Policy Decisions.
However, Medical Fitness Certificate issued within three (03) months prior to the closing date of the Advertisement shall be accepted subject to the condition that the candidate fulfills all other requirements of physical standards prescribed for the posts.
Medical Certificate issued after the closing date and revision in Physical Standards after the closing date shall not be accepted. Tempered Medical Certificate is not acceptable
SUB INSPECTOR Eligibility Criteria for Service Quota
- Under the service of Punjab, Police candidates may follow the below-given criteria
- Graduate (2nd division) from HEC recognized University
- 3-year service as a Head Constable or Assistant Sub-inspector in the functional unit.
- Just the Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector enlisted in District Police on Permanent Basis(Either Serving in Districts or in Borrowing Units/Organizations on move or Deputation) are qualified to apply against the post of their concerned Regions.
- If there should arise an occurrence of representatives of District Police working in different Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be needed to submit Deputation/Borrowing orders at the hour of Interview.
- The Service Certificate must be marked and stepped by the District Police Officer (DPO)/City Police Officer (CPO)/Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the concerned Region.
Syllabus for Sub Inspector Written Test Exam
|Subject Name||Weightage %||Syllabus|
|General Knowledge||20%||General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights, Geography, Basic Math, and Urdu.|
|English||40%||Synonyms. Antonyms, Sentence Correction / Completion, One-word substation and Idioms.|
|IT and Language Comprehension||40%||Usage of Basic Software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail etc.|
How to apply for Punjab Police PPSC Sub Inspector jobs 2020 ?
- Download PPSC Challan Form
- 600/-PKR Challan fee
- Deposit Challan fee in any NBP branch
- Apply online through www.ppsc.gov.pk