DG Khan New Jobs 2022- Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab has currently announced the latest jobs advertisement for different available fields for different locations such as Dera Ghazi Khan Rajanpur Layyah & Muzaffargarh. Now Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab is inviting applications against many posts
like Instructors Librarian Officer Student Affairs Lecturers Account Officers Lab Technician or Jr Instructor Store Keeper Driver Store Attendant and Naib Qasid. For these available vacancies both Males and Females candidates are eligible to apply for any vacant post of TEVTA. According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having Maximum BSc to Master qualifications from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission
and Minimum Middle to Matric qualifications from any recognized Institution or School. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly from all over Pakistan for more latest updates of Government and Private jobs updates.
DG Khan New Jobs 2022
- Officer Student Affairs
- Account Officers
- Lab Technician or Jr Instructor
- Store Keeper
- Store Attendant
- Naib Qasid
DG Khan New Jobs 2022 Details
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in DG Khan|
|Educations||Middle to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
DG Khan New Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Sr no||Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
|01||Instructors||BSc Engineering or B.Tech Hons|
Or Equivalent in Relevant field.
Experience will be preferred
|02||Librarian||Master Degree in Library Science.|
02 Years Experience
|03||Officer Student Affairs||MBA or MPA|
03 Years Experience
|04||Lecturers||Master Degree in relevant Subject|
Experience will be preferred
|05||Account Officers||M.Com or MBA Equivalent|
|06||Lab Technician or Jr Instructor||BSc with Physics as major subject or Equivalent|
01 Year Experience
DAE & BSc is required for other fields.
|07||Store Keeper||Intermediate with 2nd division is required with 25 word per minute Typing Speed is also required.|
|08||Driver||Middle qualifications plus HTV License for bus driver and 02 years experience is also required.|
|09||Store Attendant||Just Middle qualifications are required for the post of Store Attendant|
|10||Naib Qasid||Just Middle qualifications are required for the post of Naib Qasid|
How To Apply For DG Khan New Jobs 2022?
- Residents of only Dera Ghazi Khan Division having domicile of districts Le. D.G Khan, Layyah, Muzaffargarh & Rajanpur can apply for the posts from Sr# 01 to 07 whereas candidates only from the given districts from Sr# 08 to 10 are eligible to apply.
- For GCT W), Layyah (Admin & Teaching Staff; only female candidates can apply whereas for (Support Staff both Malo & Female) are eligible to apply
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 55 Years (For PS-17), 40 Years (For PS-06 to PS-16) & 35 Years (For PS-01 to PS-05).
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post / Division & District on the envelope against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he/she will have to submit separate application / envelope for that post.
- Existing Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous bodies / local government’s employees will apply through proper channel. Advance copy will be considered for
- shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of Interview.
- The Degree or Certificate Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university college.
- Applications on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website www.tevta.gop.pk) along with CV, attested copies of all educational testimonials,
- experience certificates, domicile (mentioned at Sr. No 01) copy of C.N.I.C. one recent passport size photograph, and a copy of (PEC registration In case of
- engineers) (NTC registration in case of B.Tech Honors / BSc Engineering Technology) (PCATP in case of Architects) should reach at the below mentioned
- address through registered mail or courier latest by dated (Tuesday) 15-03-2022 (before closing hours). Proof of courier / posting will not be considered as a proof of delivery
- Applications containing incomplete documentation or Inadequate information or received through e-mall OR received after due date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.