Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO a leading public electric utility company issued GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022, endeavoring uninterrupted electric supply to more than 3.7 million valued consumers with more than 17000 employees is seeking the services of experienced dynamic high caliber and result oriented professionals
to work as part of its senior management team who can under take the challenging assignment effectively. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly from all over Pakistan. Also check the given below advertisement.
GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022
- Chief People Officer
GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Gujranwala Electric Power Company|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience||Age Limit||Posts No|
|Chief People Officer||Masters Degree MBA HRM or equivalent|
Above 15 years working experience in HR including 5 years Head of HR experience with MNCs or large-scale National Companies.
|55 Upto Years age limit is required||01|
Terms and Conditions
Play & Allowance: Markets based competitive package.
Tenure: The appointment will be made on Contract basis initially for a period of three years renewable on satisfactory performance by the Board Directors GEPCO.
How To Apply For GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022
- The applications must be submitted either:
- Online applications will be preferred on the link i.e. http://www.pito.com.pk/gepco-jobs on or before 15-03-2022. OR
- Through email on address: email@example.com, OR
- Through ordinary mail with signed application and CV having description of experience addressed to DG HR&ADMN GEPCO 565-A MODEL TOWN GUJRANWALA.
- Last date of receipt of application in either case is: 15-03-2022 Its Board of Directors GEPCO’s discretion to relax upper age limit in case the candidate has rich and relevant qualification & experience of an electricity utility organization. The candidates already working in Govt. Semi-Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department issued on its letterhead. Candidates shall be required to produce show all original documents if selected.
- GEPCO reserves the right to withhold or cancel the whole
- recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews or selection process.
- No TA or DA will be admissible for interview or selection process.