WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022- Water and Power Development Authority has announced many job opportunities for many different fields. WAPDA has invited applications from suitable or eligible candidates against the following WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022. WAPDA has announced these available vacancies on regular basis. Applicants who are eligible to apply must need to apply for the post of Assistant Director HR&A Assistant Director Legal & Litigation Assistant Director Security,
Security Officer and Junior Clerk Cum Computer Typist. According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having Minimum Matriculation from any recognized Board and Minimum MBA MPA or Master qualifications from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission. All Pakistani candidates are eligible to apply
but some WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022 are announced for different locations or Regions such as FATA Gilgit Baltistan Sindh Urban Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Punjab Sindh Rural and Balochistan. Latest WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022 advertisement is given at the end of this page. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly for latest Government and Private jobs from all over Pakistan. WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022
WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022
- Assistant Director HR&A
- Assistant Director Legal & Litigation
- Assistant Director Security
- Security Officer
- Junior Clerk Cum Computer Typist
WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Water and Power Development Authority|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||Matric to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Sr no||Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
|01||Assistant Director HR&A||MBA or MPA or Master qualification in HR or MSc Computer Science or Statistics or Master Degree in English or equivalent with minimum two 1st division in academic career.|
Capable of operating computer with special emphasis on Windows and MS Office.
|02||Assistant Director Legal & Litigation||Law Graduate|
Minimum 05 years practice
|03||Assistant Director Security||Retired officer of the Armed Forces of the rank of Captain or Lieutenant or equivalent Preference will be given to those having experience in the relevant field.|
|04||Security Officer||Retired Armed Forces JCOs of the rank of Hon. Sub Major or Subedar or equivalent having passed Secondary School Certificate Examination with C grade or second division or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.|
Preference will be given to intelligence qualified officer with a field or staff experience of security duty for 2/3 years.
|05||Junior Clerk Cum Computer Typist||Matric C Grade / 50% marks|
Typing speed 40 word per minute on typewriter or PC. Knowledge of Computer Operation System and MS Word.
How To Apply For WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022?
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on the PTS website www.pts.org.pk.
- The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk). Instructions & General Conditions:
- Written test shall be conducted by PTS and later on skill test (where applicable) & interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- Educational Certificates / Degrees must be verified from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards / Institutes.
- Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit.
- No further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
- 03 years age relaxation shall also be admissible to candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for the post of Junior Clerk (serial no.5).
- 10 years age relaxation shall be admissible to disabled persons applying against disabled persons quota.
- Govt./ WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation up to the age of 55 years.
- Age relaxation shall be admissible only in one category. Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Govt. employees may apply through proper channel and submit requisite NOCI permission.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for test/ interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be rejected.
- Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service will result in termination thereof.
- Candidates may register themselves and submit their applications through online link available on PTS website www.pts.org.pk. within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Submission of hard copy of the application form is not required.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs. 170/- to PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card.
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Candidates will be informed through text message by PTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, timing, test date etc.
- Candidates can download their roll no. slips from PTS website. WAPDA Latest Jobs 2022
- Sir Syed University Islamabad Admission 2022 Case Institute of Technology Admission
- STMU Latest Admission 2022- STMU Online Apply
- NUTECH Latest Admission 2022- NUTECH Admission Online Apply
- IST New Admission 2022- IST Islamabad Admission Online Apply
- National Defence University Admission 2022- NDU Latest Admission Online Apply