NTS New Jobs 2022- National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited NTDC has recently announced many job opportunities through National Testing Service. National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited is backing the economic growth of the Country through its excellent Transmission & Despatch network with optimum utilization of resources and by providing a rewarding workplace for the employees.
The Company invites applications from energetic and experienced candidates for the following positions of contract basis. National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited has announced these vacancies for the post of Audit Officer.
Eligible and hardworking candidates are eligible to apply from all over Pakistan NTDC has announced these available NTS New Jobs 2022 on open merit and quota basis for different areas such as Punjab Sindh Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan. According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having M.Com MBA OR B.Com qualifications from any recognized University OR Institution of Pakistan.
The latest jobs advertisement of National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited advertisement is given at the end of this page. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly for latest Government and Private jobs from all over Pakistan.
NTS New Jobs 2022
- Audit Officer
NTS New Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||NTS- NTDC|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Educations||M.Com MBA OR B.Com|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
NTS New Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
- a) Subordinate Accounts Service Examination/PIPFA (Public) of Govt. Accounts Department with a minimum of 5 years of experience of Audit and Accounts of Govt. Depts/Semi-Govt. organizations/Corps’ Autonomous Bodies or large Public Limited companies of repute.
- OR b) Passed Intermediate Foundation Exam/CAF. of the Institute of Chartered Accountants or first four parts of the Institute of Cost & Management Accounts.
- OR C) M. Com MBA (Major in Finance) with 2-years’ experience, B. Com with 5 years post qualification experience in BPS-16 or equivalent thereof in Audit and Accounts of Govt Dept/Semi Govt. Organizations Corps./Autonomous Bodies or large Public Limited companies of repute.
- AGE LIMIT: 33-years, QUOTA: Open Merit =1, Punjab (Open) =2, Sindh Urban (Open) =1, KPK (Open) =1, Baluchistan (Open) = 1, Total = 6
How To Apply For NTS New Jobs 2022?
- Candidates are advised to apply online on prescribed application form available on NTS website http://www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates must possess recognized relevant degree or equivalent by HEC. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply Photocopies of educational documents or experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee rs 550 as prescribed by NTS.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview. Candidates with Audit experience will be preferred.
- Original documents or degrees HEC verified Certificates must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact NTS for any query regarding written test display of provisional and final list of candidates roll number slips test centres results etc.
- Five years general age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes Buddhist Community recognized Tribes of Tribal areas Ex FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be disqualified at any stage even after employment with cost.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test or interview.
- Seoul University’s Scholarships Await 2023: Unlock Your Future
- Nanyang Technological University Scholarship Await 2023: Unlock Your Future
- Alta Scuola Politecnica Scholarships Await You 2023: Unlock Your Future
- University of Findlay Scholarship Secrets Revealed 2023: Unlock Your Dreams
- Latvian Govt Scholarships Await 2023: Unlock Your Future