Gujranwala Electric Power Company has recently announced one more GEPCO Jobs New 2022 advertisement for the post of Chief Health Safety and Environment Officer. So those interested and hardworking candidates who are looking for new vacant posts must need required to meet the eligibility criteria like candidates must having related fields experience and BS or BE qualifications degrees from any recognized Institution or University of Higher Education Commission.
Pay and allowances will be given like like Market based competitive package. The appointment will be made on contract basis initially for a period of Three 03 years renewable on satisfactory performance by the board of Directors GEPCO. Gujranwala Electric Power Company another latest advertisement is given at the end of this page. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly from all over Pakistan for New Government Jobs Private Jobs and others.
GEPCO Jobs New 2022
- Chief Health Safety and Environment Officer
GEPCO Jobs New 2022 Details
|Gujranwala Electric Power Company
|Males and Females
|Anywhere in Pakistan
|BS OR BE degree in Engineering preferably Electrical Engg.
|All Government Jobs
GEPCO Jobs New 2022 Eligibilities
|Qualifications and Experience
|Upper Age Limit
|Chief Health Safety and Environment Officer
|BS or BE Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering with 15+ years post qualification experience including three 03 years experience in an HSE leadership role Preferably in a utility organization
ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor or NEBOSH OR IOSH certification or any other certification of Health Safety and Environment HSE shall be preferred and shall be considered additional qualification.
|55 Years age limit is required
- Chief Health Safety and Environment Officer shall implement and maintain an environmental health and safety program involving hazard identification evaluation and control accident injury prevention hazardous material waste management emergency preparedness fire safety and environmental regulatory compliance
- Provide HSE leadership training and operational
- support to all levels of the GEPCO organization.
- Put in place an active HSE Management System and ensure all HSE processes and procedures are implemented
- Track and evaluate HSE data to identify and reduce risk as well as update processes.
- Work closely with Operations & Construction departments of GEPCO for implementing HSE processes Conduct HSE or Safety regular audit and ensure implementation of remedial measures
- Monitor and ensure effective and timely provision of redressal to HSE or Safety related complaints.
- Conduct oversee all aspects of incident investigations including root cause analysis & corrective actions
- Formulate and implement an effective fire prevention system.
- Ensure emergency response system to manage HSE related emergencies
- Ensure compliance with all national provincial laws and NEPRA codes related to HSE.
- Organize all necessary trainings and licensing requirements
- Any other relevant duties assigned
How To Apply for GEPCO Jobs New 2022?
- The applications must be submitted either
- Online applications will be preferred on the link I.e. http/www.pic.com.pkgepco-jobs httpwww.aco.com on OR
- Through email on address: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Through ordinary mal with signed application and CV having description of experience addressed to DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO
- 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA 4. Last date of receipt of application in either case is: 15-03-2022
- The candidates already working in Govt. or Semi Govt.
- Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department issued on its letterhead.
- Candidate selected shall be required to produce show all original documents including experience certificates at the time of joining.
- GEPCO reserves the right to withhold or cancel the Whole recruitment process at any stage without signing any reason
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews or selection process .
- No TADA will be shall be admissible for interview and selection process
- Age limit may be relaxed by the Board of Directors for a person who has a substantial HSE experience in an electricity Utility organization
- Also check the given below advertisement.