BISP Latest Jobs 2022 opportunities are announced by Benazir Income Support Programme BISP is invited applications against the Compliance Monitor vacancies for its Ehsas Taleemi Wazaifon fixed salary of Rs 40000 per month. for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools.
These opportunities are consist of 70 plus posts for both Males and Females candidates who are qualified hardworking and looking for new BISP Vacancies. According to the eligibility criteria applicants must having Minimum 14 Years of education like Bachelor Degree in any discipline preferably in Computer Science
from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission with at least 01 year experience in data collection conducting interviews and data entry. Have experience in operating android application. Applicants must having valid Motorcycle driving license on or before the closing date of the advertisement.
The latest jobs advertisement of Benazir Income Support Programme is given at the end of this page. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly for more latest Government and Private jobs from all over Pakistan.
BISP Latest Jobs 2022
- Compliance Monitor
BISP Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Benazir Income Support Programme|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
BISP Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
|Compliance Monitor||Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized University with at least 01 year experience in data collection conducting interviews and data entry. Have experience in operating android application.|
Should possess valid motorcycle driving license on or before the closing date of the advertisement.
Regions for Posting
- Azad Kashmir
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
How To Apply For BISP Latest Jobs 2022?
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining, if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Female candidates having Valid Motorcycle Driving License may also apply. No Age relaxation will be admissible. Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Apply ONLINE within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, on prescribed Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested candidates.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- If any candidate, who applied for the post in one district, is interested to apply for the post in any other district, then he/she is required to apply separately,